molkmanmolkman

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,664 Fans

Far Away Far Away

And then suddenly banjos! I'm totes in love with your style, such beautiful and yet simple backgrounds and cute wizardry. You're awesome!

Twitter Tag Team Twitter Tag Team

Whoooooooooooooooooaa. Loving the coloured outlines. I started doing that a while back, it's ace, right? :>

Emrox responds:

It helps separate the foreground a lot better than just usin' black. Except then sometimes people will just outline their guys with a darker shade of the fill color, which totally defeats the purpose of giving your outlines color in the first place :p

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Animating some boobs for score: you're doing it right. :Y

Anna and Bruno's Birthday Run Anna and Bruno's Birthday Run

I had the feeling that in the main floating-platforms-level, there are often parts that I can literally not pass. And having the feeling that I can't beat the game because of randomly placed platforms that block the way, is kind of annoying. :I

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah :( The only thing is that this does not happen often at all, quite rarely in fact. I get the sense that something difficult and tricky is being too easily scraped off as impossible by some. But in any case, random platforms that completely block all pathways are not things that should EVER happen in a game, so I understand your annoyance and I apologise.

Here's me being a bit too sensitive. I'm aware of this game's many flaws. I did not expect a huge score or raving reviews and I'm actually very happy with a 3, but it would be nice if people could see this game for what it really is and not compare it to other games that took months to develop. It's just a small game I made in 4 days and the fact that it is even playable is a monstrous feat in my book.

Sorry, I'm being stupid and over-sensitive with this one, because I really like your stuff mr. Molkman and even though I agree with your review and I see your points, I wish you could have said something nice about this imperfect little game.

I do appreciate your review. I'm very happy with the 3 stars. So maybe just ignore all my previous comments and take my thanks instead. So, thanks! :D

EDIT: Ugh, I feel bad for the way I react to some reviews. I should really just take the constructive criticism and learn from it.

Sentinel Sentinel

It feels very great to swing around the sword and slash enemies. I really love the controls in this.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Loved the art and the speed of everything. Also the voices were perfect. Great summary of what games are. Or something.

[HoS] Child in the Woods [HoS] Child in the Woods

Love the song, supertastic atmosphere going on right there. Especially at the part when the oboe or clarinet (which one is it?) kicks in I'm instantly sold.

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks! So happy you like it,
and it's a Bass Clarinet, starting at 00:00:42.

NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq

Git up fo' da bling yo

Great rapping yea, but Big Red's talking in between really takes out alot of the tension that is built up by the rappings. That kind of sucks. Other than that, as said, great spittin' lines yo.

Barlow Barlow

Awesomes

Wows, this must be one of the best music pieces on NG, such a great melody and overall atmosphere.

Todesschwadron Todesschwadron

HOLY JEEBUS. I am so in love with those colors, shading and the designs. Amazing work, dog.

Birdy Birdy

Really beautiful and heartwarming.

The Downsons The Downsons

Drawing the Simpsons is so twothousand-and-late. Good job though.