Anna and Bruno's Birthday Run Anna and Bruno's Birthday Run

I had the feeling that in the main floating-platforms-level, there are often parts that I can literally not pass. And having the feeling that I can't beat the game because of randomly placed platforms that block the way, is kind of annoying. :I

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah :( The only thing is that this does not happen often at all, quite rarely in fact. I get the sense that something difficult and tricky is being too easily scraped off as impossible by some. But in any case, random platforms that completely block all pathways are not things that should EVER happen in a game, so I understand your annoyance and I apologise.

Here's me being a bit too sensitive. I'm aware of this game's many flaws. I did not expect a huge score or raving reviews and I'm actually very happy with a 3, but it would be nice if people could see this game for what it really is and not compare it to other games that took months to develop. It's just a small game I made in 4 days and the fact that it is even playable is a monstrous feat in my book.

Sorry, I'm being stupid and over-sensitive with this one, because I really like your stuff mr. Molkman and even though I agree with your review and I see your points, I wish you could have said something nice about this imperfect little game.

I do appreciate your review. I'm very happy with the 3 stars. So maybe just ignore all my previous comments and take my thanks instead. So, thanks! :D

EDIT: Ugh, I feel bad for the way I react to some reviews. I should really just take the constructive criticism and learn from it.

Sentinel Sentinel

It feels very great to swing around the sword and slash enemies. I really love the controls in this.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Loved the art and the speed of everything. Also the voices were perfect. Great summary of what games are. Or something.

MyMeme! MyMeme!

I made a fool out of myself earlier with this thing and it really is tons of fun, although almost everytime both teams score the same points.

Icarus Icarus

Really beautiful and relaxing, loved popping the clouds.

Ram Time! Ram Time!

I love this game because a totally "bold" and grave thing like destroying complete castles and etc is done in such a bouncy, easy and fun way, that it brings so much joy along. It feels like a sunday stroll while ramming down castles on the side.

Wiesi responds:

Thanks for playing! :)

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

I love the animations in this game and overally how it feels. It's really great how everything moves all the time in a super fun dancey way. It just feels really awesome playing this game.

GuyUngerNL responds:

Thanks molkman, I'm a big fan of your games :)

Loot Hero Loot Hero

I really love the look and feel of the game. It's really tons of fun to smash through hordes of enemies and collecting loot. It's a bit cumbersome to play with the mouse, however. I can see it being super smooth on mobile devices though.

VaragtP responds:

Yes touch controls feel very natural!

Terrible Teeth Demo Terrible Teeth Demo

Played it on iPhone already and it's super fun. I like the unique theme, art and all the elements you put in. Also the difficulty is at a nice level. I just wish that you'd have to collect something else than coins, something that fits the theme better, since everything is revolving around the theme, except for the coins.

Fear Less! Fear Less!

I really love the art and music and whole style of the game. However, alot of the coins and obstacles are placed in a way that you in many cases can not both collect the coin and avoid the obstacle. That makes me feel like I miss out on a lot of things and that there's no possibility of a perfect run, at least in the early stages. That's a weird feeling to have while playing the game.

I think that there should always be the possibility to get everything even in early stages, harder-to-reach objects could be intruduced later, when they are in reach. There's no need for them to be there all the time.