View Profile molkman

37 movie Reviews with Responses

All 133 Reviews

Excellentissimo

I really love this one. Your animation is so incredibly smooth and sexy. AT THE SAME TIME. Keep on making these. This really makes me want to make an abstract animation as well.

TheBoogley responds:

I found it very freeing to not have to worry about having characters or telling a story and just focus on shapes and movement. You keep doing your thing Molky, you are one of the good ones! :D

Awesome

I loved the style and animation of it and I wish it would've ended as cute as it started out. :/

KartuneHustla responds:

I END EVERYTHING IN DEATH NOW!!! haha thanks man! Also I love you

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO?

At the part that is also the icon for the flash, the whole browser crashed for me, but the sound kept going on. And now when I start the browser again, I still get the sounds of the flash even when I'm not on this page! Crazy!

There were really good parts in it, though.

RicePirate responds:

It could have to do with your version of flash. Please do pm me the details and/or post them in the thread. I'll try to resolve this for sure.

Nice

This one features your best animation so far, I liked the style here. But sadly, right when it became interesting, it ended-

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks, Sir. It IS rather short (only about 70 seconds) but it was never intended to be more than that.

Intense Sketchy Friends

You have an awesome imagination and a great smooth and cute animation style.

TheBoogley responds:

you have all of the above, and a nice hat too :)

Well done, brotha.

I loved the wacky style and cute-ism in it, really original and fun to watch. A nice journey through artisticness.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

hiya

So sad

Everything was so happy before he came...

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks man

Cuuuuuute

The voices were so funny and cute, together with the great animations it became brilliantly amusing. Pentalones!

TheBoogley responds:

It's not a patch on your Santa borrows a guitar clip though, that was genious! :D

Haha

Now that really was intense. And wacky. I liked how you did the logo and credits. Sha-zam!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks! Cool thing that you noticed, Simon did too.

Pico really is that cool!

I really liked this one, you have a pretty unique animation style that kicks ass, man. The skylines in the beginning were awsome too, I loved those.

TommyVF responds:

Thank you so much for the kinds words! I really appreciate your enjoyment. :)

I like salt.