Far Away Far Away

And then suddenly banjos! I'm totes in love with your style, such beautiful and yet simple backgrounds and cute wizardry. You're awesome!

Twitter Tag Team Twitter Tag Team

Whoooooooooooooooooaa. Loving the coloured outlines. I started doing that a while back, it's ace, right? :>

Emrox responds:

It helps separate the foreground a lot better than just usin' black. Except then sometimes people will just outline their guys with a darker shade of the fill color, which totally defeats the purpose of giving your outlines color in the first place :p

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Animating some boobs for score: you're doing it right. :Y

Being the Prophet Being the Prophet

I can tell I've really been inspired by your movies. I love that you can never know wehere it's going and all of a sudden it gets truly epic.

New York Magic New York Magic

Now that was pretty cool. Jazz is magic!

Loved the faces.

Pencilmation #24 Pencilmation #24

Awesome as usual, because of your super cute and smooth animation. I got really distracted, since the whole time I had to watch the Tetris game, ha.

little boat little boat

This is so cute and charming. Love the colors you always use!

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

Partners in Tween!

It's great to see you stick to your new sexy tweening extravaganza style, lovin' it! However, I'd love to see something in this style that is less trailer-ish too. But I'm sure that will someday sonn be the case!

Intermediate Round? More like KICK ASS Round!

Emrox responds:

zing!

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Oh man. I can't describe how much I loved watching this. The crazy movements everyone does and the mix of cute and creepy stuff just made my day. I seriously love every bit of this flick.

SpamClamberton responds:

Cheers Molk. Only I think your movements out-crazy mine. :3

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Very cute and charming. Loving the colors here.

I couldn't stop staring at that tail.