View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

And then suddenly banjos! I'm totes in love with your style, such beautiful and yet simple backgrounds and cute wizardry. You're awesome!

Animating some boobs for score: you're doing it right. :Y

I can tell I've really been inspired by your movies. I love that you can never know wehere it's going and all of a sudden it gets truly epic.

Now that was pretty cool. Jazz is magic!

Loved the faces.

Awesome as usual, because of your super cute and smooth animation. I got really distracted, since the whole time I had to watch the Tetris game, ha.

This is so cute and charming. Love the colors you always use!

Partners in Tween!

It's great to see you stick to your new sexy tweening extravaganza style, lovin' it! However, I'd love to see something in this style that is less trailer-ish too. But I'm sure that will someday sonn be the case!

Intermediate Round? More like KICK ASS Round!

Emrox responds:

zing!

Very cute and charming. Loving the colors here.

I couldn't stop staring at that tail.

You have some stunning visuals in there, everything's looking super beautiful and I love how you really succeeded in making the water/ocean feel extremely "water-ish", which probably is one of the hardest things in animation.

Only thing that bothered me is, that in the end it turns out to be a looping film. For me personally, loops always take a way alot from the film illustrating a "special event/adventure" that should only happen once to stay unique.

I love your style in this one, man. The characters look very cool and the animation is super smooth, while your "semi-3D"-esque elements add so much depth to it. Awesome!

Only slightly negative thing is that it sadly ended super abrupt.

Emrox responds: