View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Yaycat.

Although it wasnt that awesomely animated all the time, the nreally cool style and atmosphere to it just made it a great movie. Also the song is awesome.

Yaynice

That was again awesome, but in some part weaker than the other episodes. I loved Egoraptor's part and the fascist joke was simply hilarious.

Brilliance

This series is brilliant. I love how every episode is different from eachother and that there is a storyline going through all. Also the fact that the sound effects are all spoken makes this even funnier.

Wooooo

That was pretty cool, rather funny and well animated. Although your animations look good nearly all the time, you should not use motion tweens THAT often, it is ok for squeezing and such, but maybe not all the time, it kind of makes it look weird from time to time.

This is in fact the bestest present evar.

Awesome film. I really like the art and colouring style and the animation as well, I just love animations with a lot of those stretching and squeezing stuff. Everything fits in perfectly. Keep up the awesome.

Pure creativity

This film is just brilliant and really creative. I love the cat and the apples.

Neyes

This looks really artistic and well made, I like the bird's design.

But maybe next not use a gray border around the movie, that looked pretty ugly to me, haha.

Very Cute

That is very cute and simply amazing. Really funny and nice, smooth animation. Makes one feel good.

O_O

This is just so cool, awesome animation, sweet art and marvelous coloring as well as design. Brilliant stuff.

Creepy

That was really bizarre and creepy in some parts. Brilliant art and style as well as weird atmosphere though. Hot stuff.

I like salt.