View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

A happy friendship

This was really well made and super funny and all, great job. The ending was totally unexpected, though, haha.

A real journey.

That was really atmospheric, especially the beginning and the "water-part". The part with the toys was also really cool, but it would've been awesome-r if it continued in the beginning's style.

Great as always

Hehe, super funny again. Everything was great and all. The ending came a bit abrupt though.

Woooo

That is some smooth animation you created there. Though now I can't do my movie about talking houses, lol. :P

TheBoogley responds:

Sure you can. But you have to write me up as inspiration! :P

Heheyay.

This is so much fun to watch.

TheBoogley responds:

you are. :3

Awesome

That was just "beautiful". I love the style and supersmooth animation and art and music, which is just gorgeous as well; it totally fits. Hehe, brain icecream.

Great and epic.

This is great, the film features the best coloring and shading done completely in flash I have seen in a huge while. Also the animation is slick and the compositions really fresh and dynamic, everything is awesome. Also the sound and voices.

I am looking forward to the next episode of this epic series.

Ohgreat

Hahaha, this is great. Brilliant visuals and catchy song as well as super funny. McCain sure has some great friends.

Hahaha, this is gold.

"Obama has his hands in the sand again."

I liked the Sarah Palin part and Dr Strangelove reference.

Finally a Calvin and Hobbes animation!

The bestest comic on earth. You should have added more fbf on the flying parts with the UFO and the box though, that would've made it even more dynamic.

I like salt.