View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

That was great

A rather fresh and unique thing. Awesome idea and execution.

Beautiful

That was really good. It has a nice atmoshpere and feel to it; good job on that. Plus the colours are really brilliant. (And so is the animation mostly)

Though the music wasn't that good this time, I think. It sounds more like a random background track is playing in the background on your desktop. I would've preferred a more base-ey song.

Great stuff!

This movie is brilliant. Really cool idea and all.

But next time get a voice actor instead of using that program for the voices. ;)

ZombieLincoln responds:

I plan to!

That said, I love the voices in this flash and regret nothing.

Woof?

I must say, although this one was way better animated and drawn (style-wise, still "badly"), I prefer the old episodes. They were focussing more on humour than on nice visuals.

Though, awesome preloader.

Poop army

I really love your animation style, nice art and those "3D effects" are always nice to look at. Also nice sense of humour. "Monkey poop army". Haha.

Funnay

Those are really cool, funny and interesting at the same time. Good job. Also, nice animaion and voice acting.

Chakra-X responds:

Thanks!

Pretty good...

...but I liked "Goo Fiction" more. Though this one is really funny too and contains the usual W&B humour (a bit alleviated, maybe). Also, you used a bit too much gradients on the treasure chest for my taste, which isn't a major problem, though. Also the credits weren't as good as in Goo Fiction, which had an awesome outro music.

Hot reel

You got some really nice animotion in there. Also, good job on daily feature with 3.65. :]

TheJermz responds:

lol thanks buddy face! I'm still stumped at that as well ahha

Great as usual

Yet again you provide us a disturbing, quaint and awesomely animated world.

In case you are referring to german language, it's not "Kollaps von der Roboter", it's either "Kollaps der Roboter" or "Kollaps von den Robotern" (sounds stupid, though).

Fantastic visuals!

Wow, you sure have some great visuals, effects and fine animation. Pretty impressive.

I like salt.