View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Intense Sketchy Friends

You have an awesome imagination and a great smooth and cute animation style.

TheBoogley responds:

you have all of the above, and a nice hat too :)

Hot shizz

Now that was serioulsy intense. I love the coloring and over the top animations. Everything worked together really well.

Great

That was incredibly cute, I love this kind of animation style.

Brilliantly composed

This cartoon is simply brilliant. You put some great ideas in it and the story was just as fine, I liked the ending. This really sets new standars in what can be done with Flash.

Cutie

This one's so cute and clever, I loved the turtle and the mole. Great voice acting, art and animation as well.

Kickass

This really captured all the things that are great about western movies. I really love your art style and Ennio Morricone music is always fantastic everytime you hear it.

Well done, brotha.

I loved the wacky style and cute-ism in it, really original and fun to watch. A nice journey through artisticness.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

hiya

So sad

Everything was so happy before he came...

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks man

Cuuuuuute

The voices were so funny and cute, together with the great animations it became brilliantly amusing. Pentalones!

TheBoogley responds:

It's not a patch on your Santa borrows a guitar clip though, that was genious! :D

Great

I loved all the little details in this one and the funny animations. This story was the best one so far, on top of that.

I like salt.