View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Bromantic Brony Brodown

The very first "situation" of the film was as surprising as it was funny, you had me at that part already.

Coolio

Nice work here, dude. I thought the animation and scenes in the ballad-intro of the song were way to fast and didn't really fit the song too well. The rest was pretty cool and the art was cute.

LoopDeSwoop

Maaan, I love your loops. I really also want to finally get around to make one myself. :C

TheBoogley responds:

DOOO IIITTTTTT!! D8
no pressure though, my love :)

Awesome colors

Animation was great and funny, loved the farting noise. Great job.

You surely got the hots for TOFA!

I loved the characters and your coloring, awesome job dude. It ended too quick though, sadly.

Ich wollte nur die Schildkröte streicheln!

Great job man! You suerely got some super smooth animation in there. Nice.

turtleco responds:

thanks, glad you liked the animation.

(German stuff or whatever)

Nice!

I really liked the style here. Very cute and smooth. Also great humour.

Worst choice in music you could make

You have some really smooth animation in there. There should be more actual "content" and depth, though, to keep it interesting.

Also, what were you thinking when adding the music? SERIOUSLY, that killed it for me. It killed all atmosphere that COULD have been there.

Incredibly smooth and action packed

The animation was incredibly smooth and dynamic. There's nothing to complain about here. Just full of insane awesome. I also loved the ending. Great job on everything.

Great visualy, but...

You really got some great visuals there. But below the art and all the effects, the actual content seems very thin and it appears that there isn't much there at all. Also the film ended very anticlimatic and thus pretty unsatisfying, sadly.

I like salt.