View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Shizzle Bambizzle!

I really like your style and humour. Makes one think of the classic cartoons with crazy slapstick stuff and silly animation. Great stuff. You should make movies more frequently, though. They are great.

Oh Jeez

The RWD sure is a blessing!

Now that came unexpected.

Haha, seriously, great punchline.

Brilliance

That is great, incredibly funny.

Nice mood

It was great, but just when it was done building up the atmosphere, it ended- but then again, I think that was just right in some way.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man, yeah... I think the way it ends give it an abrupt feel, but also leaves you saying... that kid is gonna make his mother proud. I made sure D mac made the last line super epic lol for effect

The intro was longer than the actual film

I liked the art here and the style of the intro especially.

Sexeh

That was really cool, I love the coloring and art. That's a really neat style.

Hot

Now that are some super smooth animations! Everything looks really nice and the camera rotations were sexy as hell too. But maybe some of the motions were too slow, like, the characters were moving really slow, even in "fast actions" sometimes.

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, I slowed down time... My wife said that too. I must be thinking slow or something...

Oh god

This is such a great cartoon, which is really well animated and has everything needed. The idea for this cartoon is also great. Most brilliant job!

Lovin it

This is so great, awesome emotions and animation and most of all everything is so well spiced with funny voice acting and sound effects.

I like salt.