View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Incredibull

You did an incredible job on this one. I love all the details and the style and basically just everything about this cartoon. This must be one of the greatest things on NG. I really like how it got over the top and all crazy so many times, really awesome.

Awesomes

I loved all the details you put in the film. The animation and art is super cute and the song is great too. It was pretty funny as well. Great job on this one, you really got your skills right there, man.

Fantastic

Great stuff, man. I love the eyes in this one.

Zeurel responds:

I can never have enough eyes~

THE SPOOKLEY

Haha, awesome. I love it. I could look at it for hours. Super cute and spooky, bro! The music is great too.

TheBoogley responds:

Oh molky! You're a great fellow! Never change! :D

Crazetastic!

As said, the film delivers a great mood and everything else seems to go really well with that. The connection of cartoon-ish visuals and a noir-type story make it really interesting as well.

exotworking responds:

Whoa, I just wanted to phone you, telling that I finished :3

Excellentissimo

I really love this one. Your animation is so incredibly smooth and sexy. AT THE SAME TIME. Keep on making these. This really makes me want to make an abstract animation as well.

TheBoogley responds:

I found it very freeing to not have to worry about having characters or telling a story and just focus on shapes and movement. You keep doing your thing Molky, you are one of the good ones! :D

Nice

Now that was hilarious and the text animation was great too. My favorite part was "beacuase", I love how the voice actor said that. Ha.

Awesome

I loved the style and animation of it and I wish it would've ended as cute as it started out. :/

KartuneHustla responds:

I END EVERYTHING IN DEATH NOW!!! haha thanks man! Also I love you

Intense!

There were alot of really creative and funny clips in there. Awesome job here.

And it seems like you can see in which hours you went to eat something.

Woob

That was really great and all. Super smooth animation and everything is really dynamic here. You really built up a nice atmosphere and rather dark feeling. But then you ended it with a really dumb punchline, in my opinion. I would have preferred it to end in a more serious way, it kind of felt silly to me. : >

I like salt.