View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

THE SPOOKLEY

Haha, awesome. I love it. I could look at it for hours. Super cute and spooky, bro! The music is great too.

TheBoogley responds:

Oh molky! You're a great fellow! Never change! :D

Crazetastic!

As said, the film delivers a great mood and everything else seems to go really well with that. The connection of cartoon-ish visuals and a noir-type story make it really interesting as well.

exotworking responds:

Whoa, I just wanted to phone you, telling that I finished :3

Excellentissimo

I really love this one. Your animation is so incredibly smooth and sexy. AT THE SAME TIME. Keep on making these. This really makes me want to make an abstract animation as well.

TheBoogley responds:

I found it very freeing to not have to worry about having characters or telling a story and just focus on shapes and movement. You keep doing your thing Molky, you are one of the good ones! :D

Nice

Now that was hilarious and the text animation was great too. My favorite part was "beacuase", I love how the voice actor said that. Ha.

Awesome

I loved the style and animation of it and I wish it would've ended as cute as it started out. :/

KartuneHustla responds:

I END EVERYTHING IN DEATH NOW!!! haha thanks man! Also I love you

Intense!

There were alot of really creative and funny clips in there. Awesome job here.

And it seems like you can see in which hours you went to eat something.

Woob

That was really great and all. Super smooth animation and everything is really dynamic here. You really built up a nice atmosphere and rather dark feeling. But then you ended it with a really dumb punchline, in my opinion. I would have preferred it to end in a more serious way, it kind of felt silly to me. : >

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO?

At the part that is also the icon for the flash, the whole browser crashed for me, but the sound kept going on. And now when I start the browser again, I still get the sounds of the flash even when I'm not on this page! Crazy!

There were really good parts in it, though.

RicePirate responds:

It could have to do with your version of flash. Please do pm me the details and/or post them in the thread. I'll try to resolve this for sure.

Okay...

That must be easily the greatest cartoon you've ever put out. Incredible!

Nice

This one features your best animation so far, I liked the style here. But sadly, right when it became interesting, it ended-

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks, Sir. It IS rather short (only about 70 seconds) but it was never intended to be more than that.

I like salt.