View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Ha, awesome. At the end, I thought he was at the Backwards Day Race. Great animation, dude.

Best Redesign Movie ever! I really like the style and the voiceacting and basically everything. Nice job, brah.

Jazzy Cavemen!

Loved it. Super cute and charming. I really like your animation style for its smoothness. It's also great to see that you're expanding your series with new characters.

Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon

Very cute and heartwarming. I loved those light-effects and all the shiny stuff.

But for some reason, I thought the music wasn't quite the right choice. My painful laptop speakers might have had some influence here, but I still think the music should've been different.

Seizure Rush

Great visuals here, folks! I don't even know how one would do most of the effects you pumped up.

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks! Seizure rush would be vibe-wise appropriate. :)

Glad you said that, my goal was to make After Effects-ish stuff in Flash. (Mostly overlay upon blurry symbols, bunch of weird brush crap made in Ps too.)

Spooky

I can't believe how cute this is and I love the style you use. Great job.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Molkman!, glad you still found it spooky regarding the 'cute' factor, HEH.

Sandvvvich

Love your motions, dog.

Zeurel responds:

You'll always roast my beef~

...wait.

Too many sheep

Really imaginative and nicely animated. I liked the colourfull dream stuff and the beginning dark wobbly line style. Music was sexy too.

Bromantic Brony Brodown

The very first "situation" of the film was as surprising as it was funny, you had me at that part already.

Coolio

Nice work here, dude. I thought the animation and scenes in the ballad-intro of the song were way to fast and didn't really fit the song too well. The rest was pretty cool and the art was cute.

I like salt.