View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Ha, awesome. At the end, I thought he was at the Backwards Day Race. Great animation, dude.

Better switch back to digital.

No just kidding, I love this and also the minimalistic sounds.

Best Redesign Movie ever! I really like the style and the voiceacting and basically everything. Nice job, brah.

Jazzy Cavemen!

Loved it. Super cute and charming. I really like your animation style for its smoothness. It's also great to see that you're expanding your series with new characters.

Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon

Very cute and heartwarming. I loved those light-effects and all the shiny stuff.

But for some reason, I thought the music wasn't quite the right choice. My painful laptop speakers might have had some influence here, but I still think the music should've been different.

Acapelloop

Awesome loops. And I love that menu music.

Seizure Rush

Great visuals here, folks! I don't even know how one would do most of the effects you pumped up.

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks! Seizure rush would be vibe-wise appropriate. :)

Glad you said that, my goal was to make After Effects-ish stuff in Flash. (Mostly overlay upon blurry symbols, bunch of weird brush crap made in Ps too.)

Spooky

I can't believe how cute this is and I love the style you use. Great job.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Molkman!, glad you still found it spooky regarding the 'cute' factor, HEH.

Sandvvvich

Love your motions, dog.

Zeurel responds:

You'll always roast my beef~

...wait.

Too many sheep

Really imaginative and nicely animated. I liked the colourfull dream stuff and the beginning dark wobbly line style. Music was sexy too.

I like salt.