View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Awesomeism

I really like how you give out quality animeyshuns at a superfast rate like this. Also, this kind of films put the "Flash" back into flashanimations. Your stuff really feels like a short and fun to watch animation shoulf feel. Yo.

Ka-Ching!

I really like how it turned out. I especially enjoyed the coloring in some of the static scenes. Also the fuzz-effect is great as well as the voice acting.

Haha

Now that really was intense. And wacky. I liked how you did the logo and credits. Sha-zam!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks! Cool thing that you noticed, Simon did too.

Pico really is that cool!

I really liked this one, you have a pretty unique animation style that kicks ass, man. The skylines in the beginning were awsome too, I loved those.

TommyVF responds:

Thank you so much for the kinds words! I really appreciate your enjoyment. :)

Awesome

I love the that the films are both, serious but then again also ironic.

This is silly...

...but if you think about it, it's really clever and rather funny.

Battosai810 responds:

Nothin' wrong with being silly. Thanks for watching.

Haha

Now that is the greatest Anime of all time. It's so true.

Floating Papers Yay

This was directed awesomely, I love how it is cut and also Tom's acting is superfunny, great job.

Nice

The art and animation was not thaaat great, but it did a decent job and created a nice atmosphere. The great thing of the movie is the brilliant voice acting, great job here.

Looking forward to next episodes.

Loved it.

That was such a great watch, hehe. I loved the part where the eyes popped out when he looked at the lost petal. Also, overall really cute animation. The bee was really cute with its sounds. Brilliant film with probably the smoothest and best animation on NG.

I like salt.