View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Well done, brotha.

I loved the wacky style and cute-ism in it, really original and fun to watch. A nice journey through artisticness.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

hiya

So sad

Everything was so happy before he came...

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks man

Cuuuuuute

The voices were so funny and cute, together with the great animations it became brilliantly amusing. Pentalones!

TheBoogley responds:

It's not a patch on your Santa borrows a guitar clip though, that was genious! :D

Great

I loved all the little details in this one and the funny animations. This story was the best one so far, on top of that.

Awesomeism

I really like how you give out quality animeyshuns at a superfast rate like this. Also, this kind of films put the "Flash" back into flashanimations. Your stuff really feels like a short and fun to watch animation shoulf feel. Yo.

Ka-Ching!

I really like how it turned out. I especially enjoyed the coloring in some of the static scenes. Also the fuzz-effect is great as well as the voice acting.

Haha

Now that really was intense. And wacky. I liked how you did the logo and credits. Sha-zam!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks! Cool thing that you noticed, Simon did too.

Pico really is that cool!

I really liked this one, you have a pretty unique animation style that kicks ass, man. The skylines in the beginning were awsome too, I loved those.

TommyVF responds:

Thank you so much for the kinds words! I really appreciate your enjoyment. :)

Awesome

I love the that the films are both, serious but then again also ironic.

This is silly...

...but if you think about it, it's really clever and rather funny.

Battosai810 responds:

Nothin' wrong with being silly. Thanks for watching.

I like salt.