View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Haha

Now that is the greatest Anime of all time. It's so true.

Floating Papers Yay

This was directed awesomely, I love how it is cut and also Tom's acting is superfunny, great job.

Nice

The art and animation was not thaaat great, but it did a decent job and created a nice atmosphere. The great thing of the movie is the brilliant voice acting, great job here.

Looking forward to next episodes.

Loved it.

That was such a great watch, hehe. I loved the part where the eyes popped out when he looked at the lost petal. Also, overall really cute animation. The bee was really cute with its sounds. Brilliant film with probably the smoothest and best animation on NG.

Hooray

Those are some really cute and super smooth animotions you got there! It gets a bit repetitive after some time, but it is still nice too look at the motions.

TheBoogley responds:

Ah, good old Molky, always looking at the motions, just gotta watch the motions... "oooh motions" :3

Yay

This was the movie with the best art I've seen from you so far, really nice drawings and especially great colors choice that contribute to the spooky atmosphere. I like it alot.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks a bunch:)

Ghostish

You have some really nice and stylish visuals in there and great art. But maybe you should've included some different angles; but actually, maybe it would've been too much for a film that short.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks for the review..
Yeah.. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

Beeautiful

Now that really was marvellous, the music was great as well and everything had a nice atmosphere along with smooth animation. There was not much going on in the beginning, I was fearing that it would stay like this, but it didn't, great job here; it turned out just fine in the end.

I loves it

Great animation and funny style, awesome stuff overall. That was so silly that it was incredibly funnay. :3

Now that was great!

It was full of unexpected turns and all, brilliant film.

I like salt.