View Profile molkman

All 129 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Hooray

Those are some really cute and super smooth animotions you got there! It gets a bit repetitive after some time, but it is still nice too look at the motions.

TheBoogley responds:

Ah, good old Molky, always looking at the motions, just gotta watch the motions... "oooh motions" :3

Ghostish

You have some really nice and stylish visuals in there and great art. But maybe you should've included some different angles; but actually, maybe it would've been too much for a film that short.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks for the review..
Yeah.. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

Beeautiful

Now that really was marvellous, the music was great as well and everything had a nice atmosphere along with smooth animation. There was not much going on in the beginning, I was fearing that it would stay like this, but it didn't, great job here; it turned out just fine in the end.

I loves it

Great animation and funny style, awesome stuff overall. That was so silly that it was incredibly funnay. :3

Now that was great!

It was full of unexpected turns and all, brilliant film.

Shizzle Bambizzle!

I really like your style and humour. Makes one think of the classic cartoons with crazy slapstick stuff and silly animation. Great stuff. You should make movies more frequently, though. They are great.

Oh Jeez

The RWD sure is a blessing!

Now that came unexpected.

Haha, seriously, great punchline.

Brilliance

That is great, incredibly funny.

Nice mood

It was great, but just when it was done building up the atmosphere, it ended- but then again, I think that was just right in some way.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man, yeah... I think the way it ends give it an abrupt feel, but also leaves you saying... that kid is gonna make his mother proud. I made sure D mac made the last line super epic lol for effect

I like salt.