View Profile molkman

36 w/ Responses

Super sweet

Very nicely done, great character art and voice acting. Funny too. :3

Great overall.

The film is great and all, the animation is nice (although there are some wobble lines sometimes) and the audio is beautiful, as you probably know.

Though, the blur filter is annoying sometimes, since, when moving an object really slow, it makes the object wackle a bit.

The other thing is not about the movie, it's the : in the movie title (":the composer:"). I guess it's used to make sure the flash is at the top of the list in the collection. It doesn't make the movie worse, I just think an artist of your level does not need such "dirty" methods. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Jazza responds:

sorry but you are a little mistaken. the only reason i used the : was simply coz a dude has already made a flash called 'the composer', and i was halfway through production when i found out. i did not want to change the title so tom said it would be alright to ad - or : or something.

omfg

Haha, that was great. The perfect portion of silliness to start your day. :3

wooooo

haha, that was great! I just love these "sensless cartoons".
I liked the part with the "iNoy" or the fly!

good one!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

My name is Mok.

Thanks alot.

awesome

that should've become 1st place! really awesome graphics and stuff.

really cool

I really liked the backgrounds in this one!
The animations were cool too!
Good job!

That was great!

That was rally cool.
The animations were nice and the song won't get out of my head!
awesum work!

Good, but nonsense

This one had great animations, but there are too many of these "just fighting and nothing else"-movies...

Good animation

I don't really like stick movies, unless they arent good, this was quite good and the animations were quite good too.

Hey cool!

Hey, that was pretty cool... the graphics were cool...

Confuzzled responds: