View Profile molkman

37 movie Reviews with Responses

All 133 Reviews

This is silly...

...but if you think about it, it's really clever and rather funny.

Battosai810 responds:

Nothin' wrong with being silly. Thanks for watching.

Hooray

Those are some really cute and super smooth animotions you got there! It gets a bit repetitive after some time, but it is still nice too look at the motions.

TheBoogley responds:

Ah, good old Molky, always looking at the motions, just gotta watch the motions... "oooh motions" :3

Yay

This was the movie with the best art I've seen from you so far, really nice drawings and especially great colors choice that contribute to the spooky atmosphere. I like it alot.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks a bunch:)

Ghostish

You have some really nice and stylish visuals in there and great art. But maybe you should've included some different angles; but actually, maybe it would've been too much for a film that short.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks for the review..
Yeah.. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

Nice mood

It was great, but just when it was done building up the atmosphere, it ended- but then again, I think that was just right in some way.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man, yeah... I think the way it ends give it an abrupt feel, but also leaves you saying... that kid is gonna make his mother proud. I made sure D mac made the last line super epic lol for effect

Hot

Now that are some super smooth animations! Everything looks really nice and the camera rotations were sexy as hell too. But maybe some of the motions were too slow, like, the characters were moving really slow, even in "fast actions" sometimes.

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, I slowed down time... My wife said that too. I must be thinking slow or something...

Woooo

That is some smooth animation you created there. Though now I can't do my movie about talking houses, lol. :P

TheBoogley responds:

Sure you can. But you have to write me up as inspiration! :P

Heheyay.

This is so much fun to watch.

you are. :3

Great stuff!

This movie is brilliant. Really cool idea and all.

But next time get a voice actor instead of using that program for the voices. ;)

ZombieLincoln responds:

I plan to!

That said, I love the voices in this flash and regret nothing.

Funnay

Those are really cool, funny and interesting at the same time. Good job. Also, nice animaion and voice acting.

Chakra-X responds: