View Profile molkman

All 131 Game Reviews

39 w/ Responses

Sweeet

It wasn't totally innovative, but it was really well executed. Awesome game.

Shweet

It's a really cool game, but there's one thing that almost kills the fun (for me). It might sound like a small thing, but because there's no constant sound when you "use" the chainsaw, just when you "begin", it takes away a big something off the game.

There's a bug.

I dont know if it has been said, but there's a major glitch:
If you set up a versus game with 2 players (2 "humans", not AI), after you've played a match, the settings are still the same (2 humans, map and characters), but if you then press play again, it starts a match with one player and one AI enemy.

Overall, sweet game, though.

NegativeONE responds:

Ah, I think I can see why that would happen. That's what I get for rushing things in at the last minute, heh. Thanks for pointing that out.

Pretty good.

It sure is a great game, but there are some parts that are simply annoying and the flash-8-filters in the menu don't make it look good at all. To prevent the game from running slow and lagging, you might probably convert the backgrounds to .jpg or gif.

Overall a it's a great game but sadly with some annoying parts too.

Best conversion yet!

Yay, it's on NG finally!

That's a really fancy conversion; I sill love it.

Copied?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this just a simple copy of eyezmaze's grow RPG?

Hmmm, nice game, bad backgrounds.

I overall liked the game alot, but the intro seemed to be not that good and also the sound and the backgrounds could be more detailed. The music was great, though.

But there's a nasty bug: If you jump on the ceiling at the very beginning of the 2nd level, you suddenly get to the 3rd stage.

Very cool game

That's a really cool game you made there, very original.
The graphics in the intro weren't as good as in the game, but that doesn't matter.

There's still a big fat bug: when you press the Q at the top right corner during the 1st level, you suddenly skips the 1st level and goes to the next level.

Cool one!

but there's a bug in the instructions:
it says there "move with W and A" but you move with A and D...

RiftMaster responds:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah...

Stupid shit typo. It's fixed now. As are all the other bugs people have been finding. THE FIRE ARROWS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE UNLIMITED. That was a glitch that I have now stomped to death.

BENJAHMIN!

hey man!
that's a really cool FUN game... not the best... but for "the little fun"...
its cool!