View Profile molkman

All 131 Game Reviews

39 w/ Responses

Slash slash slash.

Really great game, I liked how it is super dynamic and forceful. The art style is great as well, I liked the simplicity, but yet delivering alot of expression. The birds were a cool feature as well.

Reminded me at quite some times of Barbarian Bob.

Great concept

That's a great idea behind this game, it was really cool to see everything getting worse, which was a lot of fun.

Brilliant.

I loved how the blocks changed faces when ouy have only few turns left. Overall the visuals are great.

Holy Square

That's a very smooth and well designed take on the old game. I liked the little halo and how the game pauses to introduce the powerups. Only thing that is negative might be that the graphics are soooo simple and because there are no awesome effects that could have brought in some "forceful" feeling, it seems kind of boring at times...

Kenney responds:

I hate particles, maybe that would've delivered the "boom". But I hate 'em, jmtb02 likes em though. J/K <3...wait no he has the same particle effect in all his games...

Pretty cool

I like how it turned out. ;)

Very fluently

I really like how this game is very smooth and everything works out just fine. Also the graphics are slick and your Kenney-logo animation is really cool. Too bad this has a rather low score... :/

Kenney responds:

Indeed, the score is a huge disappointment and I wish people would give me some ideas or critism so I would know what's wrong :( Thanks for the 10 though :D

Awesomes!

This is simply great. Everything is done so well, it feels just as forceful as a game should be and the art is amazing as it is smooth. Also, what can be better than eating organs?

Cuteizzle

This is a really cute game, the panda really found its way into my heart, haha. Also, the swell art and the chilly music really add to the atmosphere and make this an overally superwell enjoyable game.

This IS the most epic boss fight!

Now that was great! I always love your artwork, it's just great for flashgames. Your games always make me play them again until I finished them and even then I'll play them again, they're just a shitload of fun, awesome job!

Whoa

Now that is one of the most clever games I have ever played. I love the light-stuff and all that. Awesome art style as well.

I like salt.