View Profile molkman

All 131 Game Reviews

39 w/ Responses

Wow

This is extremeley well done and there's so much to it. You've got an epic intro and voiceacting and all. It really seems like there's everything in there you need. And that done in 72 hours is really impressive.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot, everyone put a lot of effort in this :) glad you like it :)

Simple

I love how simple the idea is. That makes it really enjoyable. It only gets really hard fast.

tomdeaap responds:

That's the idea.... NO BITCHING! :) Like your game also.

Hot

I really like this one. Extremely welldone, guys!

Great!

Way better than the original. You sure know how to pump it, baby! You got the hots!

Great

In my opinion, this is the epitomize of a fun, casual game. I love how there are nice graphics, alot of response by all the effects and combo indicators and all. There really is alot going on all the time and the game is fast and fun; all in all extremely enjoyable.

ThinXIII responds:

I'm glad that you like the art since I spent a lot of time on it. Thanks man! :)

Fun

The game's a lot of fun and the graphics are great as usual. The fact that you were technically aiming with the mouse, but could still only shoot in a few preset directions got annoying though. If there are given directions to shoot, why not use the keyboard only and maybe a control scheme like in Gamma Bros?

Great game

I really liked the art and the level design was great too. It's a pretty trendy concept for a game but super well executed. The music was incredibly catchy too. Did you compose the music yourself as well?

Yo dog!

Looks a little inspired by Adventure Time, but that is more of a good thing.

Everytime I died I got the inhaling sound looped to infinity once I clicked retry, so I had two inhaling sounds being played constantly after my third death, which was super annoying. It couldn't even be muted anymore. :C

Incredible

This game's really great. Everything works super smooth and the end was brilliant too, with the slight use of poetry.

Only thing that was rather pointless was the rule that doesn't let you check the rules anymore, because I don't think anyone ever checks the rules, since you encounter breaking them often enough to remember.

flashygoodness responds:

Thanks! Heh I know, that rule is pretty pointless. I think they wrote that into the dialogue to just add to the character of the tower god.

Sweeeoooee

It got a bit repetitive after some time and wasn't tooooo well balanced.

JoSilver responds:

personally I disagree about the unbalance part... to actually quite easy it beat this provided you know what you are doing.

I like salt.